Notes for Barmaids

Notes for Barmaids

Postby Glenn » Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:37 pm

At some point in the morning, a note was left aside for Teddi. It had been written in haste during the night, during the frustrating, painful, tragic night. It had been written out of necessity, out of a previous talk with Vraal, out of a previous talk with Alastir, out of desperation. It was necessary. There was that word again.

--------------------------------------------
Miss Teddi,

My name is Glenn Burnie. I'm not sure that you remember me. I am a friend of Seth's, and happen to be the one who carried you out of the room you had been imprisoned in at Snowstill. It is fine if you do not remember. I was hardly necessary then. If not me, a Constable would have done it. Ideally, it would have been Seth, I suppose.

I apologize severely for this, more than you could know, but in light of the Fiend's recent atrocities, I truly need to speak with you. I merely try to prevent any further harm to come to ANYONE in Myrken at his hand. I hope that we can talk soon, and again, I am deeply sorry for asking you to relive this at all. I will understand if you refuse and certainly not think less of you for it.

My thanks,

Glenn Burnie

----------------------------------------------------------------
Glenn
Co-Founder

Return to The Tavern