Correspondence of Disapproval

Correspondence of Disapproval

Postby Guppy » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:41 pm

Incompetent Sir Knight,

It may have come to your attention that your charge has been injured. The event occurred while she protected young Cherny and Catch from committing a heinous crime. This happened on your watch, Knight. You and your Lady assured me that the whelp would come to no harm while in her service. Frankly, I find your abilities lacking.

I would have allowed her to write you herself, but she would be far kinder than I, besides being unable to read or write. She is resting now and healing from the wounds she sustained in the scuffle. Do not neglect your duties to her again, boy, or I will terminate our accord without thought. You must thank your Lady's man, Giuseppe, for her continued survival. I find him able in the face of your ineptitude. I think you owe the girl some small favor or, at the least, a heartfelt apology.

I will continue to keep my distance if the girl comes to no harm. Give my gratitude to Ser Giuseppe and do mention the incident to your Hag of a Mistress. The man should be rewarded accordingly. My hero and all that.

Lovingly yours, X
Guppy

Re: Correspondence of Disapproval

Postby Jirai » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:48 am

Dear X,

Do forgive me for writing in his stead, but Sir Gahald is quite busy these days, as I am sure you are aware.

I do believe that Elliot has done an excellent job looking out for Miss Whelp's moral well-being as we agreed upon. This was certainly exemplified by her wish to protect young Cherny the other evening. The best of intentions, however, often go awry in the presence of Catch. Might I suggest that one show restraint when not with a protector?

Giuseppe is, of course, quite a wonderful person. I am glad to find you agree with me on that matter.

Sincerely,

Rhaena Burnie
Jirai
Op

Return to The Broken Dagger