To the Greatlady, a Note

To the Greatlady, a Note

Postby Rance » Wed May 01, 2013 4:44 pm

A carefully folded parchment with eight creases, the folded spines smeared with black grime. On it, a word written with a careful flourish: GREATLADY. It was crammed like a flimsy wedge between jamb and door of the old woman's room so that when it was opened, the page would flutter to the floor like a one-winged bird.

Inside, a note written with haste, the ink occasionally smeared, a dollop of wax at one corner from the closeness of the candle by which the author had written.

Greatlady,

I hope you are still inhabilitating inhabitating this room else please disreguarde this epissle for it is meant only for one pare of eyes,

but if you are the greatlady I must please requeste your companie at your soonest conveyen cru cruc inconvenence if yet the spirit velt has not taken you, i have much conerns to discuse for once you told me when my eyes wear wet with tears glour'eya you must hafe many stories and i do have a very one i would like to share with you, a story i have been thinking a deal about that might soote you and your weathered ears

please come to see me at your earliest in the commen room,

glour'eya wynsee
Rance
Co-Founder

Return to The Broken Dagger