Parties and Payback

Parties and Payback

Postby Jirai » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:12 am

Dearest Dulcie,

First, I must apologize for not having found the time to visit you lately. It is a great sadness to me that our work must keep us so busy, but alas, it is as it must be. As it happens, though, I have found a remedy that ought to bring people together.

I do not know if it has yet come to your attention, but it seems that we are in need of a certain kind of festivity to celebrate some rather secret nuptials that seem to have already taken place.

I hate to put more on your shoulders, but perhaps we could devise a plan that involves the appropriate amount of lace, pink things, and surprise for our much beloved Agnieszka.

Do let me know what you think!

Rhaena Olwak
Jirai
Op

Re: Parties and Payback

Postby Dulcie » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:30 pm

Dear Rhaena,

I had no idea that Agnie had gotten married! The man is Aleksei right? I new it all along. Yes. I think a partee is just what she needs. We cud have it at my family farm. Or somewere else? You can write the invitashuns, you spell better. I will make cake.

Dulcie
Dulcie

Re: Parties and Payback

Postby Jirai » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:49 pm

Dearest Dulcie,

Of course I shall write the invitations! I shall try to make time to visit you at the tavern later this week in the hopes that we might be able to plan this soiree.

Regards,
Rhaena Olwak
Jirai
Op

Return to The Broken Dagger