A newcomer

A newcomer

Postby Eialyn » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:11 am

OOC: Hey guys. I guess I'm new abouts. But I've been doing some research and the like. Feel free not to respond to this. I'm not to fussed. Just thought I might accounce my arrival somehow. Also Apologies for the poor structuring. It's been a long time since I've RP'd. Hope to see you in channel.

IC:

Long had it been since he'd been anywhere near the Kingdom of Amafynia, long had it been since he'd been anywhere other than the front of a battle. Never the less there he was, riding through the northern gate of Myrkentown. From what he had been told by one of the monks at the Stonebrook Priory he had to travel through the city and down passed the northern gate to get to the broken dagger inn. Though this was something he'd hoped to avoid he was sure that if he'd travelled around the city walls it would arouse naught but suspicion.

Onward he travelled, through the town. A distant thought thought crept into his mind. This would be the town he lived in for what would more than likely be the rest of his days. Quickly he dismissed such thoughts and noticed that the streets where becoming more and more populated as he approached what he deemed to be the towns trade district. When he had to pull his horse to an abrupt halt to avoid a daydreaming child he decided that it may be an idea to dismount rather than continue on, risking harm to someone on his first day here was not high on his list of things to do.

“I’ll never fathom why people would chose to live in a place like this, Teliath.â€
Eialyn

Return to The Broken Dagger