A letter for Rhaena.

A letter for Rhaena.

Postby channe » Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:34 pm

The letter shows up for Rhaena, stuck underneath her door by one of the upstairs maids. The seal is plain, but on the front is a scrawled name.

Too Rhaena, it says.

Inside, the handwriting is terrible, but better than three months before.

Deer Rhaena,

I miss you so I thot i wud rite you.

Pleas dont beleev anything you heer abowt me. pepul tell awful rotten rumurs. if you hav any questions ask dom, rite?

i hope I will be back once the zanth grange armey is throuh the gate and readey to defend agenst Thessilayn. being out here is dumb becaus there isunt anything to do but drink with the boys and aeryn is back in myrken town and i sent a letter to my familee but i dont know if any of them will find some one to reed. i wish I was home with Dom becaus he needs people with him.

but i have to be here. for more than one reason. but i will tell you that later.

mabey if there was some fiteing. real fiteing. there will be soon. i dont know. i miss hanging out with you and say hello to glenn and aree.

see you soon,
agnie.

channe

Postby Jirai » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:22 pm

It takes some time, but eventually a letter would find its way out, addressed to Sister Kaczmarek.

Agnie,

I miss you a lot! I will stop by to visit Dom and read any letters to your family.

I don't listen to any rumors anyway.

Speaking of rumors, Aeryn came to the tavern wearing almost nothing, and Sir Malaroth was there. It was funny!

I've got so much to tell you - come back soon, and safe.

Rhaena
And though scary is exciting
Nice is different than good.
Jirai
Op

Return to The Broken Dagger