A Message.

A Message.

Postby Varian » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:01 pm

A message arrived in the dagger, if not delivered directly to the one it was intended for, then left at the bar with the instructions that that much be done, at the earliest of convenience.

It reads as follows:

"Brujah,

I cannot help but feel somewhat responsible for the events that have transpired years past. The decay of a once great society has left you alone, without protection or kin. You are not at fault for the state of things and I'll not hold you accountable.

I write to you now as I return to my home in Myrken Wood, to reclaim that which is mine by rite and sacrifice.

I do not expect you to recollect all that is past and done. All that I expect is your allegiance and willingness to welcome your prince.

May this post find you in health and prosperity.

- Varian apBlanc duMonde
Prince of Trae Kelsa,
Baron of New Dauntless
"

The wax mark that holds the parchment folded is that of a serpent, coiled tightly around the hilt of a crowned scepter.
I'm like a prisoner getting ready to talk. I feel the blood in my hands and the threat in your walk.
Varian

Postby Undertaker » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:43 pm

He had ordered himself a drink and with that drink came a present, Varian's letter. The drink was momentarily ignored as the seal of the letter was inspected. It only took a few seconds to memorize the symbol before it was broken and the letter read to himself without expression. As if it where nothing the Brujah folded the letter and pushed it within the folds of his cloak. Memories soon where coming to him in a flood of images and sounds. The drink was taken and sipped from before settled near the back edge of the bar, indicating that it wasn't going to be finished. The door was the next thing to experience the Brujahs touch. He left the building without word or reaction, knowing that Varian will come and he would have to disappoint the fellow kindred by not stepping aside and allowing Varian the throne.
I am denial, guilt and fear...and I control you
Undertaker

Postby Khalika » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:27 am

undefinedundefinedundefinednnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Khalika

Postby Khalika » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:54 am

"...To seek knowledge...to find the purity within the answers...And the Wisdon within the question....One need only ask the Mad ones...For they are the holders of it all..."

She had heard...through rumor, and gossip, tidbits of information that trickle every so frequently across her visions... A new figure has entered the fold..

This alone was not enough to truly peek her interest, as it is not unheard of that one of their kind to pass on or dwell in these lands....She almost pushed it along to the edges of thought, till her encounter with the Emotionalless Brujah who is Prince of the Land...

the name Varion, crossed his lips..a threat to the throne... To the oh so subtle status quo... This cannot be aloud, She in her small time here, has come to enjoy how things are handled.... The ailments of her sister, and the unpredictable elements of her other sister..Could all become complicate if a new ruler was to come into play.

But in the end...They three all...all as one...Hold loyalty in high esteem....and his now their Prince, and for ever shall be....

Some have said that the childern of Malkov, are easily swayed, that their interest easily peeked...while other hold to a truth that like snow flakes...No two are the same...

Which is she?...What are they?.....
Khalika

Return to The Broken Dagger